Online Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-zombie logging camp fun

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Post-zombie logging camp fun - Page 3 Empty Re: Post-zombie logging camp fun

Post  Kashu Torikkusuta Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Kashu leads the crew in several more shanties before taking a break and wandering over to the other members of his group "How are we fairing today ladies and gentlemen?" He asks with a broad smile on his face "Are we all getting along?" he seems to be stuck in performance mode, punctuating every statement with a dramatic gesture.
Kashu Torikkusuta
Kashu Torikkusuta

Back to top Go down

Post  Takahiro Kurosawa Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Takahiro smiled at the approaching bard. "The ride is bumpy, but the scenery is pleasant, and the music is invigorating. I hope you've more songs in your arsenal. I feel this trip may take a while."
Takahiro Kurosawa
Takahiro Kurosawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkside Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Deep in meditation, Rauru thought to himself about events to come. Would he have to slay more monsters to save his friends or would it be humans this time? He then suddenly dropped that idea to focus on the scenery. Would it be a pinnacle of civilization, or would it be another place where the damned and the sinful go to continue their addictions? He pondered this for a while more, then transitioned to the topic of his companions. He knew eventually he would have to transform in front of them. Whether or not it would be to save one or all of them from death.
Darkside
Darkside

Back to top Go down

Post  Taji Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Tashi, now a casual 15 feet above the caravan, finished her apple and tossed the core over Miko's back without looking. She vaguely hoped to hit the cleric, but even if it didn't, it would let her opinion known. Miko snorted in a disproving manner.
Taji
Taji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kashu Torikkusuta Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Kashu takes a deep bow, fully into performace mode "I do aim to please, my cleric friend, and I have many more songs where that came from. Allow me to demostrait" As he take a breath to begin his next song, an apple core smashes against the back of his head. The impact, combined with a sudden bump in the road, sends Kashu reeling into the railing and off the boat. He manages to hang on with one hand as he yells up "HEY! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!" He has enough presence of mind to stash his flute, but that's more reflex than intelligent thought.
Kashu Torikkusuta
Kashu Torikkusuta

Back to top Go down

Post  Takahiro Kurosawa Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:32 pm

In a flash, the cleric leapt to his feet and grabbed Kashu's hand, pulling him up over the railing as best he could. "Hold on!"
Takahiro Kurosawa
Takahiro Kurosawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kashu Torikkusuta Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:36 pm

The cleric is too weak to pull up Kashu, but he can hold on and keep him from going over the edge. Kashu frantically grabs for the railing, but is foiled by the ice coating the rail.
Kashu Torikkusuta
Kashu Torikkusuta

Back to top Go down

Post  Takahiro Kurosawa Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Takahiro knew he couldn't keep hanging on to the bard. Damn his weak strength! Desperate, he shouted, "Someone help me!"
Takahiro Kurosawa
Takahiro Kurosawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkside Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Responding to Kashu's cry for help, Rauru jumps down from the crows nest. He lands without a sound, and rushes over to the side of the caravan Kashu fell from and grabs his arm and yanks him to safety
Darkside
Darkside

Back to top Go down

Post  Kashu Torikkusuta Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Kashu's arms are stretched and his heart is beating frantically, but his is safe and mostly undamaged. He pants out "Thank you, both of you. I'd really rather not find out how soft snow is at high speed." He smiles around at the concerned crew "No worries my friends! The show will go on!" So saying, be begins to belt out a well-known jig and dances to it, despite the bumps in the road.
Kashu Torikkusuta
Kashu Torikkusuta

Back to top Go down

Post  Taji Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Taji, who had been peering over Miko's side, retreated back into her solitude. The bard was safe, no harm done. Maybe he would even start singing again. The thought put a small smile on her lips. Miko shook gently, a reprimanding rumble in his chest. Taji nudged his neck with a hoof as she reclined and shook her head. There was no harm done, and even her modest companion wouldn't force guilt upon her.
Taji
Taji

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkside Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Not wanting to climb back up to the crows nest, Rauru found a spot to sit down and grab a drink and enjoy the bard's tune.
Darkside
Darkside

Back to top Go down

Post  Akima Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Akima nestled up against the wall, glad the bard was safe. She looked down and started plaiting her pale hair the way her mother used to do it up for her. this intricate series of braids was only worn by her, as it had helped her image when she was a killer. She looked forward into the dark, anticipating her return to Osprey Bay.

She looked up and could make out the vague outline of the demon bat.
Akima
Akima

Back to top Go down

Post  Takahiro Kurosawa Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Takahiro was out of breath from saving the bard, but now that everything was all right, he sat back down in the caravan and leaned his head back, relaxing and letting himself enjoy Kashu's music. The jaunty tune helped calm him greatly, and he began composing a poem in his head, not having any paper to write upon. Inspired by the bard's song, it was a light, airy poem about a celebration among tree spirits. He'd have to write it down when he got the chance. He looked back at the bard and watched him dance. His feet were swift and agile, no doubt from growing up in a traveling caravan. The tengu admired his grace, how the kitsune made subtle changes in his stance to compensate for the bumpy road. When he finished, he clapped respectfully. "Good job! Dancer, singer, storyteller, is there anything you're not capable of, Kashu?"
Takahiro Kurosawa
Takahiro Kurosawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kashu Torikkusuta Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Hearing the cleric, Kashu called back "Aye, I just can't find a decent brew on this tub!" this caused the crew to burst out into laughter, as they themselves have experienced such deficiencies. This, in turn, lead to the requesting of popular drinking songs, most of which were foul and the rest of which were actually in Infernal.
Kashu Torikkusuta
Kashu Torikkusuta

Back to top Go down

Post  Kashu Torikkusuta Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Three more days pass in this fashion, although without any more bards falling off railings (the event of which Kashu is composing a new song for. He anticipates that it will become quite popular). Eventually, the snow turns to slush, and the great City-State of Osprey Bay looms in the distance, representing four hundred years of wealth and power.

OutofCharacter: I think we're calling it here guys. We've been roleplaying for two and a half hours. Good session guys. =) Thanks for not letting my character become a road-side slushiee.
Kashu Torikkusuta
Kashu Torikkusuta

Back to top Go down

Post  Takahiro Kurosawa Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 pm

OutOfCharacter: Damn it! Things were just starting to get interesting! A'ight, s'cool breh. I look forward to the next session.
Takahiro Kurosawa
Takahiro Kurosawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3